Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Retiring This Blog

Hi everyone,

As you may have guessed since my long absence, I just haven't had the time or motivation to keep up with this particular blog. My interest in natural/organic products has waned, mostly due to their expense. Also, my favorite supermarket that carried these products was bought by another company, and it completely changed. I do still cook things from scratch occasionally, so this blog will stay up and perhaps I may add a recipe from time to time. However, for all its original means and purposes, this blog is retired. 

I am still working on my fiction novel, and hope that it will be forthcoming within the next year. I also have some ideas for a restaurant review blog in the works.

Thank you for all of your support and kindness.

Until we meet again,
J

2 comments:

  1. Medicals.com is your online source of health and beauty needs. We take pride in knowing that each customer has a great experience with us. Our number one goal is to offer the best customer service experience available. We carry more than 10,000 products from a wide array of lines to offer customers the best options for their health. We are committed to expand our inventory to over 25,000 products within this year from now. We strive to offer beauty and healthy products customers the most affordable shipping we can. We are constantly working with our shipping partners to get better rates so they can be passed onto the customers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you will enjoy blogging again)
    I`m following your blog with a great pleasure with GFC
    Please follow me back - Sunny Eri: beauty experience

    ReplyDelete