I went into Macy's a few weeks ago because I actually wanted to try their BB cream. However, the sales lady steered me toward the VitaZing. She was nice enough to give me a little tub to take home and try.
|Origins Website and Image Source|
VitaZing's big claim is that it is energy-boosting and will help you look less tired. It also has a bit of a tint to it, so you could get away with wearing this alone without foundation. It's heralded ingredient is mangosteen, which is supposed to promote good health.
I tried this moisturizer for a week, and here's what I found:
- great moisture - my face never felt dry
- comfortable to wear
- has SPF 15
- could go without foundation for daytime or just running errands, working out, etc.
- tint matches any skin tone, and helped cover up blackheads
- evens skin tone
- gave my face an overall "glow"
- did not feel any more "energized"
- keeps skin hydrated, but makes other makeup you put on melt off
- made my mascara run off of my lower lashes under my eyes multiple times!
- expensive ($35.00)
Overall, this is a nice product for summertime when you just want to run around and do errands, but I wouldn't suggest it for work or going out at night because of it's tendency to make your other makeup smear. It's also a bit expensive, and while it looks nice and feels nice, it doesn't really do anything related to energy that I could tell.
Do you have a favorite face moisturizer? What is it? I look forward to reading your comments! :)
Until next time,