Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Exercise Tip: Work Out During Commercials on Hulu!

It should be no surprise to anyone that knows me that I love watching TV shows on Hulu. I don't have cable television service, nor do I pay for Netflix or HuluPlus. I am a big fan of what is free and already available, so I just watch regular hulu.com on my computer.


I haven't gotten to work out this week yet, so I decided that I would do some exercise while I was watching the hour and a half episode of the Bachelorette today. I found an aerobics video on Youtube, and so I watched the episode standing up and moving, and on commercials I switched tabs back to the work out video. It was actually really fun, and I felt for once my tv watching actually contributed to something productive!


Here's the video I used if you want to try it out, but there are a plethora of different types on Youtube!


No comments:

Post a Comment